There are certain things that women should know about men. Knowing these things will help you become a better dater, better partner and maybe even spouse. Read on!
1. There are two types of males: Dishonorable males and honorable men (just like there are dishonerable women and honourable women). A male friend once said to me, “a guy has at least 10 exit points before infidelity occurs so it is entirely a choice, not a pressure situation without choice.” Don’t date or marry until you know how to tell the difference between the two! The woman in the mirror will inevitably thank you. Honorable men are protectors. They will guard your heart, protect your emotions, defend your honor and stand as champions for your spiritual, mental and physical well-being; choose an honorable man and choose life!
2. You are not a vehicle; if you meet a man who wants to test drive your physical body, emotions and feelings, point him to a car dealership, bid him good bye and don’t look back.
3.OK ladies; you’ve met this great guy, but he’s got a child or children for which he does not take care of, provide for or see to. Follow these instructions to the letter: urgently send him back to the mother(s) of his child(ren) and don’t look back.
4.Women who hold grudges, seek vengeance, cling to bitterness and are unwilling to forgive, unwittingly break their own hearts!!
5. Momma’s boys belong with only one type of woman; their moms! Ladies, these mothers and their sons will never cut the apron strings. Therefore, for your sake, leave them alone.
6. Self-love: if you don’t have it, pull yourself off the market. Make no mistake about it, if you don’t love yourself, NO MAN can ever love you… no matter how great a man he is.
7. Don’t judge ALL men by one man’s actions; unless you want ALL men to judge you based on the acts of past women or experiences.
8. Most women learn how to choose a mate the hard way; they go through a gut wrenching string of emotionally detached males, jerks, thugs and players. Don’t become one of those heart broken and bitter women! Learn how to properly choose a mate before it’s too late! The woman in the mirror will graciously thank you.
9. Don’t ever delude yourself! Always be aware and remember, your beauty, fine body, sexual prowess, cooking skills, femininity and vibrant personality will never be enough to change a man, NEVER! So go in with eyes wide open.
10. If your potential mate does such things as: promises to call you but doesn’t, makes dates and breaks them, shows up late or plays games with your emotions; take notes ladies… those are clear cut warning signs to get OUT.
11. Angry, bitter, hostile, combative, unforgiving single women, become: angry, bitter, hostile and combative, unforgiving wives.
12. When a man is trying to find himself, let him go immediately!!..He can find you, but can’t find himself? He shouldn’t be looking for love… he should be searching for the map to Mastering Himself!
Like what you are reading and want to know more about working one on one with me? Contact me for a free 20-minute coaching call.
To your authenticity,